Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where Do I Buy Movies to Download to My iPhone, My Son Asked

I didn't want to tell him that I didn't have a clue and I had to laugh because I still haven't figured out the i-Pod, let alone the i-Phone. Instead of saying to my son that I just didn't know, I of course got on the Internet and did a Google search to find the answer to his question. I knew there had to be a website offering this service and of course there was, a few as a matter of fact. I started to do some research as now I had to find a website that not only offered movie downloads, but TV shows and sporting events as well.

I identified a number of concerns I had and one of those concerns was the ease of navigating through the website. The website had to be arranged so that you could find things easily as I'm not one to sit on a site for very long trying to figure it out, I might suffer from adult ADD. Another big deal for my son was exactly how large was the database for each of the categories he was interested in downloading. Since neither one of us new much about how to transfer the files to his i-Phone, I also wanted to have access to instructions so that we could quickly and easily learn the process.

Download speed was also important plus I really wanted to know that there would be excellent technical support in case we had any problems or questions. Having all of these things in mind when I started my research it wasn't hard to narrow it down to about 3 sites.

I picked the i-Phone Nova site as my number one favorite because I found first and foremost, it was the easiest to navigate through and it had quite a large file network with around 2000 different categories of unlimited free music, movies, TV shows, sports, games, and software. I didn't even know there were that many categories of this stuff! I must say that I was quite impressed with the way the site was arranged. We were able to download the movies he wanted very quickly and easily. They also have excellent technical support and they answered all of our questions very fast and efficiently.

Bottom line was that I was able to look like a hero in my son's eyes for identifying a site that was easy to figure out and before we knew it, he had the movies he wanted on his phone. So if you have a kid that asks you where do I buy movies to download to my i-Phone, you will be one step ahead of me and be able to answer his question right then and there.

Roxanne Jenkins is a proud mother of two teenage sons. Check out her favorite pick for easy movie downloads by visiting i-Phone Nova

Social Bookmarks
?page Id=13&title=the+dark+knight+movie+photos
Nm0350454
Warner Bros
Thedarkknightmovie
July 17
Resume
?page Id=25
?page Id=16
?page Id=2&t=the+dark+knight+movie+trailers
?page Id=13
Nm0000288
?page Id=2
Resume
#

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for captivate the time to publish this information very constructive! I’m still waiting for some appealing opinion from your side in your subsequent post and I will also advice my colleagues to follow your services. Still there are some true efficient businesses like you!
buy movies

September 23, 2012 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I use iPhone 4. Want to download movie. credit cards

October 16, 2012 at 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home